Each Puncube key box can hold up to 3 keys
Puncube key box can fit for nearly all flat key blank with thickness less than 2.6mm,, the two keys side can fit for almost 90% key blank, the one key side can fit for the rest 10% with special head since the wider design.
The Puncube Collection uses magnets and should not be used if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implanted cardiac defibrillator), or a condition that precludes using magnets near your body. Follow your doctor's advice if you have health concerns, and use similar caution as you would with other magnetic products. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets, as they can pose a choking hazard, and if swallowed may cause injury or death, so it is advised to keep magnets out of reach of children.
While neodymium magnets are powerful, these WILL NOT affect most electronics; exceptions include very old monitors or TV screens. It takes a very large magnet to affect an older hard drive, and the magnets we use simply aren’t that powerful.
The magnets will not harm your phone, or affect your phone calls. In fact, magnetic smartphone mounts are quite popular– here they address the concern well: http://blog.imagnetmount.com/why-magnets-wont-damage-your-smartphone-electronics-and-data/
The magnets will not affect vehicle keys, USB sticks, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, digital cameras. Check out this video for a cool demo of things not affected https://youtu.be/lQdd2m8c368
Your credit cards are also safe: It would take very deliberate, repeated swiping to possibly affect the magnetic stripe. A hotel key card (which gets recoded often) can be easier to erase, but after months of testing (and staying in hotels while using the Puncube, we haven't seen any issues. Your cards are more likely to be affected by scratches or bends than by magnets– and on that front, the soft TPU of the wallet/card holder/ID holder does not cause scratches.
Magnets will affect watches and clocks that have metal gears from functioning properly; magnets do not affect digital clocks. You can easily demagnetize your watch if this happens, and it's unlikely since they won't be coming in close contact.
Some hearing aids may react or become damaged if magnets are deliberately placed on them. Use caution if you have a pacemaker or other implant that is sensitive to magnets, and follow your doctor's advice.
We'll be using USPS for fulfillment in USA. Our goal is to ship all pledges ASAP. In fact, part of the pledges will be shipped once the campaign finished, since we prepared some stock already. The balance will be shipped 45days later after the campaign.
Absolutely! We are working to arrange shipping from Hong Kong for international orders. Please note that shipments outside the US are subject to your country's import duties.
We guarantee all Puncube products and stand by our warranty: The 1-year manufacturer's warranty will absolutely apply if your product has an issue due to flaws or mistakes in production.
However, we cannot process returns for the pledges. This is simply due to the nature of crowd-funding: As Kickstarter explains during the pledge process, "Kickstarter is not a store. It's a way to bring creative projects to life." Instead of a traditional pre-order of a finished good, you are making a pledge of support in our vision– which we take very seriously and will do everything in our power to deliver.
We've put together this graphic detailing the dimensions each of the products. They're all to scale relative to each other:
If you are a retailer or are simply looking to purchase a large number of wallets to give to your friends and family we can offer you a bespoke quote. Please contact us at email@example.com
The Puncube wallet/card holder/ID holder is built of PU while the key holder is made from PC and high quality silicon rubber.
Yes – all parts has been designed to be used individually
Is the magnetic power of key holder strong enough, any risk of drop off?
It is powerful for daily use, please see the show of video page.
If the key is easy to drop out of the key box?
No. There are double setting to prevent the dropping: 1, the key box cap, 2, the damping design in the key box can hold the key safely.
Except for the keys, can I put some other things in the key box?
Yes, you can put any useful thing in it, if the size is allowed, such as key shape multi-tools.
We will have our own accessories on our web later.
Can I have other color key holder options?
At the beginning, only black is optional, when the campaign amount reach to 50,000USD, the white will be available. More options will be available in the future if the campaign is successful.